Bioclear – Closing the Gaps for a youthful smile.
30% of adults have black triangles which are dark spaces between the teeth often due to gum recession or after orthodontic treatment. These gaps are unsightly and tend to accumulate food debris encouraging excessive plaque build up. They can be difficult to treat-just adding white filling materials between the teeth often doesn’t work as they chip and discolour and providing veneers involves taking some healthy enamel off teeth. Using the Bioclear Method the gaps can be closed with a special composite( white filling material) bonding method. Bioclear involves using clear tooth shaped forms or matrices and filling them with composite material surrounding the entire tooth structure and filling the gaps leading to a more youthful appearance. Bioclear is also perfect for closing diastemas ( gaps between front teeth) which some people don’t like. Also Bioclear can be used to build up teeth that are smaller or misshapen such as peg laterals restoring symmetry to the smile. The Bioclear method also involves polishing the restorations to an ultra smooth finish or ‘Rock Star polish’ which feel great in the mouth.
We are one of the few practices in the area that can offer Bioclear treatment.Norman Allan has attended an intensive 2 Day hands on practical course at the UK’s only Bioclear training centre in Solihull and is therefore an authorised Bioclear practitioner .
So please give us a call or drop us an email if you’re interested in what Bioclear can do for you.
Why choose Riverside Dental Practice as your cosmetic dentist?
- Established in 1975, we have been providing top-quality dental care to the Stirling and Stirlingshire community for over 40 years.
- Our dentists are all fully qualified, friendly and sensitive to nervous patients.
- We offer a family-friendly service with private and NHS options on most of our cosmetic dental treatments.
- With two dental surgeries, you won’t have to face long waiting times.
- We offer digital radiography and x-rays, which involve less radiation than traditional x-rays.