Technologically-advanced tooth implants available in Stirling
When you need to replace a tooth or teeth, dental implants are the best and most advanced solution that modern dentistry has to offer. A relatively new innovation, dental implants involves implanting replacement tooth roots made from titanium. These tooth implants are placed in the jaw by a specialist oral surgeon and provide a strong foundation for custom-made replacement teeth. The result looks, feels and functions like a natural, healthy tooth, allowing you to live a carefree and confident life without the inconvenience of dentures or a gap in your mouth.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
- Fixed in the mouth and feel like normal teeth
- Do not have to be removed, e.g. at night or to be cleaned
- Your speech and eating habits will not be affected
- No preparation required on adjacent teeth
- Improved self-esteem and oral health
- Durable, convenient and comfortable
- Built to last; dental implants can last for years without the need for replacement or adjustment
Referral to a specialised oral surgeon
Dental implants are a specialist service, so at Riverside Dental Practice we refer all patients requiring this procedure to one of our approved, top-quality specialists. These referral practices are located in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Perth. It is there that you will receive the surgical element of the treatment by professional oral surgeons. In some cases, we can provide the restoration of the crown in our own familiar Stirling surgery. For more information about this, just contact a member of our dental staff.
Looking for a non-surgical, more cost-effective tooth replacement solution? You could benefit from a set of complete or partial dentures. Find out more here.